Supplies you will need
- Iron the fabric before it is put on the board
- Lay the fabric on a flat surface,lay the board on top of it.
- Take the sides of the fabric pulling tightly on all sides,secure to the board with the tacks. fold the edges neatly like a present.
- Flip over when it is secured to add the ribbon.take the ribbon ,cut the lengths needed to make a diamond like pattern,making sure the ribbon will go to the back to be serured down.
- Once you have it cut wrap it around the board diagonaly to make your pattern,tack it to the back with thumbtacks.
- Useing tacks lets you be able to change out the fabric and ribbon when you want to.You can also use decorative trim instead of ribbon.
About the author: Michelle Waite is a wife and mom of two boys. She enjoys making crafts and has written many crafting articles online.