Biddy Belly Contest Terms and Conditions
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Jasani LLC Sponsored Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Sponsored Giveaway, starts at 12 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday May 6th, 2013 and ends at 12 p.m. (PST) Monday May 20th, 2013.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for domestic travel. Employees, officers, directors and agents of internetbrands.com, Inc. and Advertiser Co. (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and its clients, respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Enter by commenting on the Jasani LLC Sponsored Giveaway Post.
All entries must be in by 12 p.m PST Monday May 13th, 2013. Jasani LLC Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about DATE by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the host of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: Winner will receive one Biddy Belly. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $40 (USD), plus shipping and handling. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.