We have been trying to get Sister E out of diapers and only in panties or training panties. So recently, Sister E was ever so lucky to review Conscious Children’s Clothes (Gaiababy) ever so cute training panties. Ok, sorry…Jenn from Conscious Chilren’s Clothes actually calls them training pants, but around our house they are panties.
(I did take pictures, but I will have to apologize my husband is ok with cloth diaper photos, but just seriously a little iffy about the panties pictures and I totally agreed with him.)
When the panties arrived, my husband took them out and showed Sister E. You would have thought we got her toys or something because she was so excited and wanted to put them on right then and there. However we had to explain to her they had to be washed first. So we washed them, which you need to wash separately because the color will run the first time they are washed.
Once they were washed and dried, Sister E wanted them on. And from this day forward these are the panties she wants to wear. My husband and I couldn’t figure out for the life of us why she had to wear these panties over her other ones. Well we finally figured it out. DH picked up Sister E from school one day and the teacher told him when they potty the door is open so the teachers can help them (she is only 2.5) and one of the little girls saw her panties and Sister E was so happy to show her them. LOL. Sister E liked having something that the other girls didn’t (she just likes to be different like that anyway). She got to wear stylish panties that are great for the earth.
When we talk about stylish, Jenn definitly has stylish products available. She has all kinds of stylish stuff, such as these New Heart and Angel Baby Pants Outfit. They are adorable. You want something custom, ask her I am sure she can work with you and make something that you will like and it will look adorable like all the rest of her stuff.
Here is a little blurb about Jenn and her shop:
Hi I am a Mom of 2 boys. Inspired by my youngest who loves to rock his skulls. I have created Conscious Children’s Clothes a hip new handmade line of clothing for kids. My items include clothing, blankets, and accessories. I make clothing for newborns up to size 6. I offer Hip, Punk, Rockabilly, and Organic Handmade Children’s Clothing, Blankets, and Accessories.Custom orders are always welcome please contact Jennifer at jmc7 [!at] surewest.net
Did you know that Conscious Children’s Clothes was Recently Featured on CreepyQueenMagazine.com
COST and BUY IT: You like these? I do. Well, head on over to her shop and buy one for $8.00. Not bad when your kids want to be stylish. You can also get her stuff at Jaminga.
I know you want your children proud of their panties like my daughter is.
Conscious Children’s Clothes would like to offer one of Coupon Mommy of 2 Now 3′s readers a single pair they can choose style, color, & size.
Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect publicly and head over to Conscious Children’s Clothes and look around her shop and come back here and tell me something that you like or would want for your kids. Make sure your comment includes your email address!
- Become a facebook fan of Conscious Children’s Clothes and come back here and comment with your facebook name = 1 entry
- Heart this shop as your favorite shop (you do need to have a sign on through Etsy Shop. You can find this on the right side under Favorites) Come back here and comment with your Etsy name and that you have hearted this shop = 1 entry
- If you were to wanting something customized, what would you want Jenn to customize for you. Comment here telling me what you would want customized = 1 entry
- Make a purchase with Conscious Children’s Clothes. Come back here and comment and send me an email to verify purchase made to firstname.lastname@example.org = 3 entries
- Grab one of my buttons and post them on your blog (look at my 3rd button, Annie from Mamadweeb made that, so if you post this one, I will give you 3 entries instead of 1 for the others. Come back here and comment with the URL and if you posted the 3rd button, please comment three times)
- Follow me via Twitter and tweet (only one tweet allowed, no daily tweets) and come back here commen with URL of tweet = 1 entry
- Become my facebook fan and come back here and comment with your facebook name = 1 entry
- Lastly, blog about this giveaway and make sure you include my link, Conscious Children’s Clothes Link and then come back here and leave me the URL of your blog post = 2 entries (post your comment twice)
With this giveaway, you have several chances to win and you must come back and comment for each of them if you want to be entered for all entries and you can enter up to Friday, March 12th until 11:59PM EST. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. Also I am not doing daily tweets, so these will not be posted if that is done. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn. Once the winner has responded I will forward your information to Jenn at Conscious Children’s Clothes to send your winnings.
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Jenn and Good Luck to my readers and have fun!!