Vilate, of Nifty Nappy, was so awesome to want to be apart of the Cloth Diapers, OORAH event especially when we have worked together a while ago. So big hugs and kisses go out to you Vilate.
Before I get into telling you about the cloth diaper, I really want to talk to you about Vilate. Vilate is a mama of 6 kids, yes a busy mama, and married to a great hubby. She seriously loves all her mommies that she works with whether they be from the customer who buys her products, the blog owners and the other retailers! Vilate stands behind you and seriously will do anything for you! It amazing to know that if you were to every need anything, questions or anything, she is there. And did you know that she gives Diaper Love to each of the diapers that she makes. Are you wondering what Diaper Love is?
I really love to make diapers. I want you to know how much love your diapers get before they get to you!
- First I love picking out the adorable fabrics!
- Then I enjoy watching them take form!
- Finally after snapping them all- I hold them and exclaim how cute they are!
- *I really do this with each diaper. Hubby thinks I am extreme!
- But then I have to show my girls how cute they are and any poor soul that wanders through my door.
So your diapers have already been loved by the time they hit your baby’s bum! We hope you love them just as much!
She sent me a t-shirt Nifty Nappy Fitted Diaper. It is a one size fits all for 7-35 lbs. This diaper is designed to be the only diaper you will need until you have potty-trained your young one! The diaper comes with an extra nappy insert and they are really nice inserts that are 10 X 12′ that are perfect to just lay into your diaper.
These diapers are so soft and comfortable to just wear around the house with no cover. I mean look at the cute bum, seriously don’t you want a Nifty Nappy on your Baby’s Bum. These diapers have hidden elastic which is great to work with the size of your baby. If you baby is on the smaller size you can fold the height of the diaper over and it still works perfect. Here is a video on how to overlap. There is an overlapping front snap for a custom fit, and I have to tell you, I prefer the overlapping snaps in the front for fitted diapers. I want to make sure that the diapers are a perfect fit so that we don’t have any leakage and to make sure that the diaper isn’t going anywhere. And you know what, if you like your babies to wear wool over their fitted diapers, these diapers are perfect for them because they are super trim diapers.
From the last time I worked with Vilate, she has really grown and has a lot more products that she makes. She has bitty bums which are designed for your bitty ones. But she has many other products, that you must check out. But I spoke about wool above, Vilate also makes Nifty Knickers which in my eyes are Wool Longies. These longies that she makes are absolutely amazing!
EASY MANDATORY ENTRY:
Please indicate the number and leave a comment behind the number in your comment entry. This entry only requires you to leave ONE COMMENT but the one comments contains 5 steps. More than one comment for the below mandatory entry I will not release the comments. So, please make sure you read the below.
1. Name and Email address and tell me if you filled out the form for the extra entries at the beginning of the Cloth Diapers, OORAH event.
2. Publicly follow Nifty Nappy’s Blog and say how I would find you there.
3. Publicly Follow my blog and say how I would find you
4. Fan Nifty Nappy and Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave a message indicating I sent you on Nifty Nappy tagging Coupon Mommy. (If you don’t have a facebook page, just note that here.)
5. Tell me something else about Nifty Nappy that you like!
These entries are not required, but are only for extra entries purposes
- Look at some of Nifty Nappy’s diapers she has made and tell me which one you like best. She has some cute names.
- Follow me through Network Blogs
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Follow Nifty Nappy on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including @myniftynappy, #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Make a purchase of a Nifty Nappy at one of her retailers telling me where and the invoice #, you earn 20 entries
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address
With this giveaway, you have several ways to win, but you must come back and comment for each of them with your email address if you want to be entered for all entries and you can enter up to Monday, October 11th until 11:59PM EST. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Vilate with Nifty Nappy! Good Luck to my readers!
**SPECIAL NOTE** No longer will Coupon Mommy be posting pictures of my chidlren longer than the giveaway period of the blog post and I will only be posting for Product Review Purposes. Sponsors if you would like to see more pictures, I would be more than happy to get them to you!