Recently I won a blog giveaway and I won a set of FUNKtastic Bouncing Woolies and it is not often that I win blog or facebook giveaways so it was rather exciting to have won! I had the choice of any scent however I didn’t pick a scent since I had some at home.
I am a wool ball lover all the way. I have to be open and honest here, not that I am not already…but when I first heard about Wool Dryer Balls, I said you have got to be kidding they don’t cut our drying time in half and I bet that these don’t work!
Well if you ever hear someone say that wool dryer balls don’t cut your drying time in half, then you tell them that they are crazy! A couple of weekends ago, we got very behind on washing and drying clothes and normally the washing machine is done before the dryer is! Well, not this time. I spent one Saturday washing and drying clothes and my dryer was done before the washing machine.
Bouncing Woolies recommends you starting with 4 woolies and adding more later. The more you add, the less drying time per load. Which I can definitly vouch for this because it is so true. These wool dryer balls are very well made and I have never seen them unravel. They don’t fray either. Bouncing Woolies has other products too, such as their re-scent packs to re-scent your wool dryer balls, speciality wool dryer balls, and she even does custom design logos!
If you have a chance to check out these awesome Wool Dryer Balls, I suggest you should, I love Shauna, the owner. We have actually worked together several times in the past.
Here is a little bit about Shauna and I love this story:
I never considered myself “green” or “crunchy” until about seven months ago. I did all of the usual things before that. I used disposable everything, chemicals, convenience. I just grew up that way and didn’t really know much else. I have to give credit to a dear friend, *C* and a co-worker, *J*. They showed me everything about cloth diapers. They were patient and helpful! Granted, beforehand, I never thought I’d be the CD kind of gal. I mean….. ewww! Low budget and loss of income forced me to change my way of thinking. I mean, I could try it, right?! Generously, *J* let me borrow her entire stash of size small cloth diapers to try out on my two month old son. After the first day, I was HOOKED. Wow, how easy! How awesome! I ended up purchasing some prefolds, covers and a stash of pocket diapers off of Craigslist that next week and returned the borrowed diapers to her. After venturing into the cloth world, and various social media networks (facebook, twitter), I started to learn more things about the crunchy lifestyle and began practicing more natural parenting ideas with my three year old daughter and infant son. Let’s just say, it’s brought about a whole new me and an entire different and better way of thinking! I am definitely passionate and almost a green missionary of sorts.
Now, where does Bouncing Woolies come into play? Since the downfall of the economy, our income dropped and we were just never able to get back on top. I stay at home during the day with my kiddos and I work evenings and Saturdays teaching college courses. My hubby works days at a civilian job and also serves in the National Guard. You’d think we’d make scads of money, right? Wrong. We struggle just like everyone else. So, I got to thinking… I’m crafty and graphics savvy. I can create a small buisiness that’s green and saves money! I was already making woolies to use at our house, why not make them for consumer purchase so others can save money too! I can help save the environment and people’s pocketbook one woolie at a time. Once the idea came to mind, it all just fell into place and here we are.
Woolies may vary in size per order because our products are handmade, not mass produced. We guarantee that our woolies are much larger and heavier than the other big brands on the market. Specific materials may vary per availability. Scents may seem less strong at first because our scents are deeply injected into the core. The deep scent will work it’s way to the top layer while in use.
Bouncing Woolies would like to give a set of FUNKtastics Wool Dryer Balls to one of my readers/follwers in a surprise scent (you will LOVE IT!).
Each comment must include your email address. If it is not including I will have to disqualify you. If I don’t have a way to reach you, I will be honest I don’t have time to search for you! So please just do a copy & paste and include it.
- Mandatory Entry: go to Bouncing Woolies Blog page and follow via GFC publicly! Comment w/your email address
- Mandatory Entry #2: Must follow my blog via GFC Publicly to go to next entries, note how I can find you
- Check out Bouncing Woolies scents and comment with which scent you would like to try with your email address.
- Like Coupon Mommy of 3 on facebook
- Like Bouncing Woolies on Facebook and tell them CMo3 sent you
- Note 5 entries if you completed the Extra Entries
- Subscribe to my blog (see right side of bar)
- Follow Bouncing Woolies on twitter
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet including @couponmomof2, @BouncingWoolies, #clothdiapers #giveaways and the link to this giveaway, comment here with the HTML
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/03) over at Cloth Diapering Mama
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/03) over at Mommy Time
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/03) over at Arizona Mama
- Earn 10 extra entries if you make a purchase with any of my sponsors on my blog (the bars on the top of blog and the buttons on the right of my blog) from now until the giveaway ends (note invoice #)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link to the giveaway 5 entries
- Share this giveaway on facebook making sure you tag Coupon Mommy of 3 and Bouncing Woolies along with the link!
You have several ways to win, but you must complete the entries above if you want to be entered for all entries. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.