April 4th, 2011 by

An agreement

Chris and I have reached a ttc/adoption agreement. You see, Chris isn’t ready to be done. He wants to jump into soy if I’m not pregnant. I, on the other hand, am very ready to be done. After four years of losses and infertility, I’m ready to move on.

We talked about it again this morning and have agreed that we will continue to pursue adoption as planned. I have promised to not rule out soy but have asked to at least take a break for an undetermined amount of time.

He doesn’t seem overly happy with the decision but he’s not protesting it either. I need time for me. I need to get away from it all…get rid of the stress. We will not be preventing, but we also will not be actively trying to conceive.

Leave a Reply