This isn’t the best picture but you get the idea - bed of blueberries covered in an egg over easy. I prefer my eggs over medium but whatever works.
Get prepared for the fastest and simplest breakfast EVER. You cannot tell me that this takes too long because it is literally done in less than five minutes. No missed breakfast excuses!
Three ingredients are all you need:
1 teaspoon coconut oil
2/3 cup of fresh blueberries
1. Add coconut oil to nonstick pan and let it melt (pan should be on medium low)
2. Break eggs into pan gently
3. Add salt and pepper to taste (you can see I enjoy black pepper)
4. Measure blueberries and wash
5. Dry blueberries gently and place in bowl
6. Turn eggs when they are about halfway done. Be sure to be gentle so they do not break.
7. When eggs are finished place on top of blueberries.
This may seem like an odd combination but let me assure you, it is AMAZING!!