Featured Writer: Lisa Renata
One of the things I love the most about creating is finding new uses for old items, especially those items that many so easily toss into the trash or (hopefully) send to recycle. This is one of those easy to make crafts that make you feel good about helping keep the beautiful world the Lord has given us a bit cleaner.
What you need:
- scrap ribbon (I keep a bag full of ribbons I collect from gifts to re-use later)
- regular hole punch
- any shape hole punch (I used a dove one)
- trimming scissors
- the top part of any cube tissue box (the part you tear off to let the tissue through the hole)
What to do:
You can start working on those pretty gift tags. The steps are super easy.
1. Trim around the edge following the shape of the piece of the tissue box.
2. Hole punch one of the corners with a pretty hole punch.
3. Hole punch a hole in the center top.
Lastly add some twine or ribbon to the tag by running it through the top hole.