Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and I wanted to share with you some of our favorite easy and budget friendly Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids. These are sure to get you little ones feeling the love!
1. Easy Tissue Paper Heart Votives The perfect easy-to-make gift for teachers and grandparents.
2. Bubble Wrap Hearts Don’t throw out the bubble wrap that came with that package. Just use it in a new way!
3. Valentine’s Swirl Cupcakes Your kids will be thrilled when they bite into these swirl cupcakes.
4. Doily Banner using Kids Artwork The doilies were purchased at the Dollar Store and the inside hearts created by my kids.
5. Making Heart Crayons Wouldn’t these be great to make for you child’s classmates?
|Guest Post from Toys in the Dryer|
6. Valentine’s Meringue You know your kids would love this Valentine’s themed meringue.
|Guest post from Enjoying the Journey|
7. Valentine’s Fortune Cookies and Free Valentine’s Printable I love this idea for fortune cookies with a personalized message inside and a fun Valentine’s printable.
|Guest post from Shaped By Grace|
8. Preserving Valentine’s Flowers Here’s what to do with all those flowers you got from your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Or the flowers you bought for yourself while making loved ones feel guilty.
I hope you enjoyed these 8 Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids. If so, please pin this and spread the LOVE!
Tags: Valentine's day crafts