I made this breakfast casserole recipe a few weeks ago for a MOPS meeting and it turned out great – cheesy, potato-y bacon-y goodness in a casserole dish. What makes it especially wonderful is that you can assemble the entire thing the night before and just pop it in the oven in the morning. Mornings are so hectic – the last thing I want to be doing is putting together a breakfast casserole.
Read on to see how you can make one too!
You will need:
- 8 oz of bacon, cooked and then crumbled into small pieces
- 4 cups of shredded hash browns
- 1 cup of cheese (I used a Mexican blend, cheddar would be great too)
- 1 can (12oz) of evaporated milk (we used fat free and turned out fine)
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Lawry’s seasoned salt