What you need:
|2 butterfly pork chops
||2 cans golden mushroom soup
|1 can sliced potatoes
||1 tbsp flour
|1 cup water
||1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat your oil in a skillet on medium heat. While oil heats separate the halves of the butterfly pork chops, sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
2. Brown both sides of your pork chops until they are golden (insides will not be cooked). The time it takes to do this will depend on the size of the pork chops. Remove pan from heat, but don’t mess with it after that!!
3. Cut the pork chops into smaller pieces (I cut each into 6 pieces, you can do more or less depending on the size you want the meat to be), then place them in the crock pot.
4. Whisk your water and flour together until there are no clumps at all. Pour the water/flour into the pan you cooked the pork chops and turn the heat to medium again. Continue whisking until the bottom of the pan feels clear. Add the two cans of soup and whisk until mixed. Heat to boiling.
5. Pour all of the stuff in the pan into the crock pot with the pork; stir until it covers all the meat.
6. About 30 minutes before you are ready to eat, add the potatoes and stir until they are coated.
You can cook it on low for all day, or high for about 4 hours. I cooked it on high for 2 hours and then on low for another 3.