View Single Post
April 29th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
It will probably be very calm and relaxed. I was really nervous to meet my midwife but then she got here and she didn't start off with "business", she asked a lot about ME and our chinchillas and just seemed to be interested in _me_. When she started asking the 'real' questions we were comfortable and it went very smoothly. I think it will be even better for you, being so early off in your pregnancy. I got a really late start so I think things may be a little rushed. Just don't be afraid to be frank with her. If there's anything you don't like or don't get, speak up! I should practice what I preach, but it's hard for me. If you start out asking her a lot of questions it would probably be easier.

I hope your experience is everything you want it to be![/b]
I have no problem telling it how it is haha. She gave us a brief idea what the appointments would be like when we met her on the 22nd. She'll do the usual urine check, weight check, check my uterus size and such. Then we'll just talk. Basically a I get to know her and she gets to know us.

I'm nervous haha. Not like I was when we first met her. Thanks I know I won't have any problems asking any questions or saying my feelings. One of the OB's with my last pregnancy didn't like that quality of me.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story