View Single Post
December 1st, 2005, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I'm 8 weeks prego today and I'm starting to get paranoid all over again. We saw the heart beat a week and a half ago, and I had been feeling pretty crappy all around. The nausea was pretty much all day, no throwing up though, and my boobs were really sore most of the day. Well, yesterday my nausea eased up and only hit right before lunch when I was really hungry. And my boobs now are really only sore at night and first thing in the morning. I guess I'm just concerned because last time the only reason I knew my baby stopped developing was because my symptoms disappeared, so I went to the doctor. I'm scared it's happening again. Yesterday I figured the pregnancy was just giving me a break, but now that I feel okay again today, I'm worried. Has anyone else had their symptoms ease up aroudn 8 weeks?? I'm trying to hold onto hope because they haven't completely disappeared like last time, but you all know how hard that is. Please send me your prayers and sticky dust and let me know I'm not alone!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"