View Single Post
December 1st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I'm not actually sure that monitoring my HCG at this point would help because right around now is when we start to level off hormone wise, so a dip in levels wouldn't mean certain doom. I felt a little sick again today when I got hungry and my bbs are sore off and on, so I'm holding onto that. It's nice to know that someone else's symptoms disappeared and everything was okay.
Singlecrochet - my last MC reads much like yours. My symptoms disappeared completely, so I called the doc. They did USs at 7 weeks, 8 weeks and 10 weeks. The first 2 we couldn't find a hb, but the doc said that it was okay and to just wait and keep going in. By the 10th week we knew it was gone because it was still measuring 6 1/2.
I have already seen the hb on this baby at 6 1/2 weeks, which is something I never got with the last one, so that gives me hope. My next appointment (I know I'll be getting another US) is on Dec 19th, so I'm just hoping that sometime between now and then I'll feel a symptom or two to keep me going.
Just keep me and canoli in your prayers and send us all the sticky dust you have! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be writing about how I'm so sick I can't keep anything down!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"