View Single Post
February 14th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Thank you Jennifer! I'm scared to death about testing. We've had pregnancy scares in the past, but even my boyfriend has notied that since we've been dating I haven't been this late. I know it's not the smart thing to do, but I'm going to wait a few more days. We've talked about it, but I don't want to know yet. Thanks so much for your support.

Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey@Feb 14 2005, 04:14 PM
That topic title probably makes no sense, haha! What I meant to ask is how long is the longest your period was ever late? I'm a 19 1/2 year old college student who doesn't have regular cycles as it is. I've been gaining weight, but I have also been eating horribly (no cravings, we've just been eating bad), which could be what has delayed my period. The start date of my last period was December 30, and it ended on January 4, so this Thursday (Feb 17), I will be three weeks late. Like I said, I'm never regular, so the "tardiness" doesn't really bother me, plus the fact that my boyfriend and I use birth control. On Tuesday (six days ago), I felt a slight cramp, but it was brief and wasn't bad at all. No spotting either. How soon do you think I could test and get an accuate answer? Thanks so much!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]