View Single Post
May 7th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Keosha
Children/s name/s & DOB: None
Date of loss/losses: August 31, 2006, July 27, 2007, February 7, 2008
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: The first two losses were due to a right tube ectopicand right corneal ectopic. Both resulted in surgery. I lost my right tube in the first ectopic, almost lost my life in the second, due to a rupture and internal bleeding, resulting in a loss of 2 liters of blood. Thank God I went to the hospital when I did because I did not have any signs of bleeding only excruciating pain, which I did not expeirence with the first ectopic pregnancy. The last loss was recent, and was an early pregnancy miscarriage, which would not have been known, had I not been ttc. I miscarried natuarrly without D&C and was given the go ahead to try again right away. These losses have been extremely hard and have really taken a toll on me and my husband. I really hope this pregnancy turns out fine and I have a helathy, happy baby. It would be worth all the pain, suffering, and time.

Here I am, pregnant again. I am scared to death. No one knows but my husband. It kills me to not share my news, but I am scared, and do not want to become happy or excited, because my fear of loss. I joined this forum for support and the relate, vent, and express fears. Since I do not want to tell family and friends to I feel I am far enough along, I need extra outlets to express myself. My husband is wonderful and supportive, but as with most men he does not understand all my emptional turmoil, and does not always know how to help or respond to my emotions, fears, and reactions to this pregnancy. I can wait to get to know more of the mothers on this board.

Tell us about yourself!: I live in Atlanta, GA. I have been with my husband for 4 1/2 years, married for 1 year, 1 month. I am a home body. I like to read, listen to music, and love reality TV.