What would you do?
View Single Post
December 5th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2005
It's amazing the mind set that we get into after a loss. I remember having similar thoughts about my appointment that was right before Thanksgiving and how horrible it would be to cancel all of our travelling family last minute.
At 5 weeks 4 days, you will probably only be able to see a gestacional sac and maybe a small white blob. I had one around that time and then again at 6 1/2 weeks. It's up to you if you want to go ahead with the US. I know for me it was reassuring to see that something was forming and it wasn't all in my head. Chances are, you're still so early that even if there was going to be a problem, it's too early to see it.
Maybe I didn't help much, but wanted you to know that you're not alone. I too MC this summer. We had our final appointment on June 30th and saw that there was no HB and the baby had stopped developing weeks prior. It's been really difficult for me to believe that this pregnancy can go to term, but I'm trying to stay positive. Best of luck to ya, let us know what you decide to do.
"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Babydoll