View Single Post
May 16th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
I can't decide what I want! I really want a home birth but I had a c-sec last time. I pushed for two hours and they said I pushed to long, the baby was fine after pushing, she was also head up sunny side up. I thought it was an unnecessary c-sec. I felt like they weren't supportive. They pushed pitocin, epidural etc. one me. I didn't like the hospital birth @ all. They didn't let me walk or take a bath. I would love a home birth. Is a homebirth VBAC dangerous? I think there's only one Midwife in Colorado that will do a home birth vbac. Also my midwife said that I have an anterior placenta. It looks like it's growing in front. I wonder then if they'll let me do a VBAC. I really don't want to have the baby in a hospital. I don't think birthing center in my area do vbac.