View Single Post
May 19th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom

A new Ride, New bows and a Code Exploded!
Wow..what a day!! Letís see.. Declan finished his Explode the Code book 2 this morning! He is so proud of himself!!

weíre moving on to book 3 and in the mail today book 4 & book 5 came in..so weíre set for awhile!!!

Also in the mail was new BOWS..yes more..

My mother got Jadziah and my niece matching dresses for the 4th of July so I got them each a Princess Streamie to match.

Then I hit the outlets last week and got Ziah this cute outfit from Osh Kosh which of course means we need a bow to match!

and lastly I got her a really cute outfit at the mall and it had colors we had nothing to even remotely match already..so yet another Pony O made itís way to my house!

THEN today happens to be mine and Ericís anniversary and my MIL gifted us some moneyÖ now I never buy things for me.. after I bought Declanís next level of math and another toner cartridge for my printer Eric ďmadeĒ me buy myself something..so I opted for a new ride..LOL>. I have been walking most mornings and itís been nice but I need some really good fat burning activity so I got myself this:isn't it all girly?? I would have preferred purple but they didn't have one I liked..so I got pink!

Declan and I already have been out riding together and itís awesome.. my legs and bum are going to kill me come morning but itís so worth it. I plan to ride any morning I donít have a friend coming walking with me ( Thanks Kristine and Missy for joining me this morning and see ya tomorrow!!). I am determined to get into shape this year and by getting the bike I can get a stand for it and ride all winter inside too!!!