View Single Post
December 14th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi there...I don't have any real answers for you, but what would it hurt if you tested? If you were told your hormones were back down to 0 and you get 2 lines...you have your answer.

I'm in a similar boat...I lost the baby on Oct 31 and was told we could TTC after AF showed up. Well...AF has yet to show up after 6 weeks and my pg symptoms returned about 2 weeks ago (they disappeared the week after the lose and I was told that my hormones went down to 0 after a week).

However, I've taken a few HPT's and they've all been BFN (well a few were very, very faint BFP with FREP, but the kind where you have to stand on your head, squint your eyes and hold your breath to see the 2nd line and I told myself it was detecting the old hormones). Something is going on with my body and I've been cramping like AF is going to show up but it's been like 3 weeks and nothing. Any of the tests that detect higher levels shows up BFN.

I'm going to the Dr tomorrow so we can find out what's going on. I just pray to God it's not another ectopic.

I wish you all the best!