View Single Post
June 20th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Yay! Glad you like it! Who were you the Giving Goddess for?

I actually opened mine up last night... I know I'm bad! I couldn't wait any longer! LOL I knew one of the gifts was the Hindu chants CD I wanted (I could tell by the shape of the box, lol)... but I was totally at a loss for the other gift! It was a rather large box and both gifts were from Amazon. I kept looking at my wishlist and the only thing I could think of that my GG got from Amazon (besides the CD) was the children's book. But the box was way too big to be the book! I've been itching to open it! LOL. Well last night before bed I opened my gifts... and it was the book! They just put it in a rather large box, LOL.

The book is really cute! One of the main characters is a squirrel named Seamus! How funny!

The chants on the CD are beautiful. I especially like the first one. Here's some pictures:

Seamus isn't awake right now, but a little bit later I'll take some pictures of him with the book. Thanks Melbot! I was the Giving Goddess for mabfaery.

ETA: Oh yeah, and after everyone posts their pictures, I'm going to move this thread to the Picture Palace. Just letting you know in case you can't find it, LOL.