Topic: Sono Results
View Single Post
February 23rd, 2005, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by my2boys@Feb 17 2005, 03:55 PM
Most likely you will go for a follow up u/s in a week or so.* This happened with my 2nd pregnancy also.* I had an u/s that only showed a sac and said I was about 5 1/2 weeks along and could not pick up a heartbeat.* I went in the next week for a follow up u/s and saw my beautiful little "dot" (the baby) and heard a strong heartbeat.* Best wishes to you.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

This is giving me a little bit of hope. When you say they only saw the sac, did it have anythign in it? Any dots? I went yesterday, thinking I was 8 weeks and there was only one tiny dot in the sac. The doc said the sac looks healthy but she was concerend there was only one dot instead of two - teh baby and the yolk. They are telling me I'm either only 4 weeks along, having an unhealthy pregnancy or an ectopic. They couldnt see one of my ovaries in the u/s. They took some blood to check my hcg levels and I'm going back tomorrow to give more blood so they can see if it has doubled like it shoudl be. I am praying for the best and expecting the worst, but maybe my "little dot" will pop up soon too.

</div>