View Single Post
June 29th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! My name is Andrea, and I am a member of the Sept. 07 PR. My son, Tyson, was born 8/28/07 and just turned 10 months yesterday! It took dh and I 3 years of ttc with 3 m/c's to finally have Tyson, so we don't want to waste any time trying for #2. We have not been preventing since Tyson was born, but obviously no luck yet. In just the past month, since Tyson has started eating 3 meals of table food a day, he has cut down from nursing 5-6 times a day to 3-4 times. I just got my first pp AF on the 15th! I am so excited to be able to officially start ttc again! I am on cd15 now, and so far, no signs of ovulating yet. I am using my saliva scope right now. I also have some OPK's, so I think I will start using those once I start to see some ferning on the saliva scope. I would really love to have my babies close in age, so I am hoping it won't take long to get pregnant this time around!

I know everyone is different, but for those that have AF back, about how long did it take to get somewhat "regular" cycles back?

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!