Topic: H.A.T.E
View Single Post
July 6th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Angel_Maker
Thanks girls

Quote:
*passing the bucket of beating sticks to Brandi* Now go kick some serious A@!

I'm so freaking angry for you right now. That is just absolute BS and I would like to beat the crap out of them for you. How horrible of a thing for them to ever say to you regardless of anger or anything like that. I probably would have hurt them at that time. Asher and Noah are your babies and you and your DH went through a lot with that. I think y'all did the best you could under the circumstances and I admire and commend y'all for that. I couldn't begin to imagine the pain you went through and still experience.

Personally, I wouldn't be okay with my DH going without me because that would just fuel their abilities to exclude you and treat you like that. I'm horrified that they are acting like that. I would discuss it with your husband. Some people just feel that they are entitled to say whatever the heck they want and get by with it. Are you okay with your DH being involved in family activities if you aren't invited or welcome? In my opinion, someone who would ever say something like that about my children would never be welcome around any future children or allowed in my home.

[/b]
Tami, I'm really not OK with DH going without me...and I actually did end up saying something to him about it last nite. I told him that by going without me, he is showing them that "nothing is wrong"....The last time I *tried* to make an appearance was at his Aunt's house on Mother's Day...the ONLY reason I went was because **I** was having such a difficult day and NEEDED my husband....but I knew he was going to go with or without me..so I went....

Anyway, NOBODY talked to me!!! No one hugged me, no one asked how I was holding up-NOTHING!! No one even ACKNOWLEDGED that I was a grieving mother without her babies.....

I don't know what's to come of this....I want to sit DH down today and decide HOW to handle this...I refuse to let my children in the presence of people who do not respect me....not only that, but it will PISS me off if they try to act like they just adore my children, when they didn't show an ounce of love for Asher and Noah In my mind I think, I can you love my future children, if you couldn't even love the boys????

Anyway, I'm just rambling...but thank you for seeing things from my perspective...I'm happy that I'm not the only one that sees something wrong with the situation!!!