View Single Post
July 9th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Does that put you in the March DDC? I can't wait to hear your beta!!!

huh, I never thought of using the scanner, I bet the pics would have turned out way better! [/b]
According to FF, my EDC is 03/18/09.

I used the scanner/copier at work and that worked very well (at least once I adjusted the settings)--I brought my own scanner to work once and just never brought it home. So, this is all that I have for pics for this evening--a little blurry, but I never got a BFP with the Equate, nor in the evening!

Last month I began testing 8dpo because all I wanted for my birthday was a BFP (plus I was having lots of symptoms)--I got the BFP for my birthday, but it didn't stick. Today, my niece turned 13 (we are really close despite living a long ways away), so I suppose that is good enough. I talked to my SIL for an hour tonight and I really wanted her to ask something about us having kids, but she didn't. I wasn't going to say anything, but if she asked then I would have to tell her

Oh my goodness! I would have bet a months worth of RE bills that I would not have been seeing a BFP this month!!! I'm still in disbelief!

Still haven't told DH--waiting on my beta results, and then I will go again on Friday for a repeat, depending on the number tomorrow I may wait until I get the next results back. DH doesn't have a day off until Sunday, I doubt I can hold off that long, but I would hate to tell him when he gets home, and then I would go to bed...he reaction is always great!