View Single Post
July 9th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Since deciding to take a TTC break to save up some money before I go on to doing an IUI, I finally accepted it and have been ok about it the past few days.
AF should be arriving today or tomorrow.

But, I don't think she's coming! Is this really my ???

I've had a chemical last month and one a few years ago and have never gotten a line n early as dark ast this at 14dpo (16 since I triggered).
The only reason I did the HPT this morning is because I was going out to dinner with a friend and I wasn't sure if we would be having drinks or not. Luckily, I rarely drink so she won't get tipped off because of that.

Oh my goodness, Oh My Goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

If this is going to stick, then Cheri's prediction was correct for conception in June.
I gave myself absolutely no chance and had no hopes of being pg from this cycle because I thought our BD may have been off, even with the trigger. Last month I had symptoms from about 3dpo, this month I have absolutley no symptoms--my only thing now is that it feels like AF may come.

I better go because I am going to be late for work...but I don't care! :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

I called the RE office at 8:11am and left a message reporting the BFP. She called me at 8:25am and I signed in at the lab at 8:30am. I should have the results tomorrow.
I have done pretty much no work today--the most productive thing I did was scan the HPT since my pics weren't turning out well.[/b]

OMG that is one dark BFP. Congratulations. I loved how you suprised us when we scrolled down to see the BFP. Have a happy and healthy nine months!

Kelly-28
DH- 31
TTC since 2/2007
HSG done in 12/2007 and showed blockage of tubes
3/2008- First IVF=BFN
Starting 2ND IVF cycle in June- Hoping for a 2009 Baby!!!!
6/25/08- starting lupron injections
7/7/08- suppression check
7/7/08- start Gonal-F
7/17/08- trigger shot
7/19/08- retrieval (please fertilize eggies): 7/22/08- transferred 2 embies HCG scheduled for 8/4