View Single Post
July 11th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
Would you rather.....

Have a boy or a girl for your next (could be your first) child ? we would prefer a girl because after this one there will be no more.
Eat salty things or sweet things? both depending on my mood
Have a faithful husband or a fun husband? have a faithful one
Trick or treat in an alligator costume or in an elvis costume? elvis...hahaha
Have a hideous picture of you posted on the internet or a bunch of bad comments? hideous picture because bad comments may heat me up
Treat your kids to ice cream because they did a good job on something or just because? just because depending..sometimes it would be because of something that was done well.
Slam your fingers in the door or have a 40 pound weight drop on your toes? wow are you serious..I would say my fingers slammed in the door.
Find out the sex of your baby before you go into labor or afterwards? before because then I do not have to worry about trying to rush to get everything for the baby.
Eat ice cream or candy? ice cream..woohoo
Never listen to music or always have a song stuck in your head? have a song stuck in my head
Learn something new by listening or watching? watching
Be poor and happy or be rich and sad? be poor and happy
Have hairy legs all the time or hairy armpits? hairy legs
Watch a movie or read a book? depends on my mood..sometimes reading is better versus the other..and sometimes the other way around.
Your husband cheat on you with a female or a male? if he was going to cheat it better be a woman..otherwise I think I would get sick
Eat nothing but pasta or nothing but chicken? that one is hard too. Sometimes one and sometimes the other.
Get tickled for hours or be ignored for days? being ignored for days...