View Single Post
July 23rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
B & E complete me.
Congratulations Angie! You did an AMAZING job!! Only7 minutes of pushing is wonderful!

Quote:
Thanks so much for sharing your birth story! I loved reading it. Congrats on your birth. Sounds like it went really well and HOW AWESOME that the pushing went really quickly. Gotta love that part!!!

I LOVED THIS THE MOST:
Quote:
In between a contraction Dave ran over and tried to start my hypnobabies CD…as soon as it started I said “I don’t think I can listen to that…and I feel like telling that lady to shut the F*&^ up!” I can’t believe I said that in front of my mom! Everyone laughed and Dave turned it off right away.[/b]
I can SO relate. It's funny how you think certain things will really help while you're in labor and then when it gets right down to it they're often the MOST irritating things. That's was so hilarious to read. I'm sure millions of women can relate to that! :-)

Glad you have your new baby in your arms and that the birth went so well!
[/b]

And I can totally relate to this too. We did tons and tons of scripts during my pregnancy but when I was in labor that was the last thing I wanted to hear. It was so annoying!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!