View Single Post
July 26th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Angel_Maker
Awwwww.....thank you girls

I've been lurking, but not posting much.....I'm feeling pretty bummed these days and finding it hard to offer encouraging words to others when I can't even find the words to console myself

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I can't help but think about last year and how I was still pregnant with my boys My mom keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and I honestly don't have ANYTHING that I WANT except my babies!!! I should be spending my birthday with my husband and my sons.....it just doesn't seem fair!!! And it makes me not even want to get out of bed tomorrow!!! Not to mention that the boys' birthday is a week after mine I can't believe they've been gone a year already!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^
So now you see why I haven't been posting =(

But ya'll ask for an update so here it is >

I take my last Provera on Monday, then hopefully AF will show rather quickly (I believe she showed the DAY AFTER my last pill last time)-I will go in for a CD3 u/s and I'm guessing the RE will prescribe Clomid at that time (100 mg?) so I will take Clomid CD3-7 (RE said I could have another u/s on CD7 if I wanted) I will then take injectables CD8,9,10 and have another u/s to check follie size....hopefully I O this month and have a decent lining so we can do IUI and ACTUALLY have a CHANCE at a BFP!!

I can't believe we've already been seeing an RE for 3 months and haven't really made any progress

DH and I have decided (tentatively) that if I dont' respond this month, then we will try ovarian drilling....it has some risks, but pregnancy rates are also really good, which is of cours a big motivator for me

Hope you wonderful ladies have a great weekend