View Single Post
July 26th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AprilBaby08
Well ladies, I started my gonal-f IUI cycle on 7-16. After 5 days of stims, my e2 was at 132. Went back in on the following Monday and my e-2 had dropped to 130 and I had no measurable follies. My RE bumped me up from 75 to 112.5, and I went in for an u/s and e2 today. As soon as I saw my ovaries on the screen, I sensed there would be a problem. I had 7 follies all measuring between 10 and 12.

The nurse said it was ok and that a few of them would become dominant over the next few days. Well she called me back this afternoon and told me my e2 was 1200! She said that it was too high for an IUI cycle, and that I would have to cancel. I'm kind of disappointed because she said that there was nothing that could be done when I asked. I've read about some RE's letting a patient "coast" with no meds for a few days to let e-2 levels go down and then resuming meds. I'm shocked that I responded like this. Last cycle it took me 19 days of stims to get 2 follies.
I guess I can try to look on the bright side. The meds for my next cycle will be free because I fill through Freedom and your third order is free with them.
Feb-Mar 07: 100 mg Clomid= Late O, but BFN.
Apr 07: 100 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = Late O, but BFN.
May 07: 150 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = No O.
July 07: 150 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = No O.
Aug 07: 200 mg Clomid= No O.
Sep 07- Nov 07: On a TTC Break.
Dec 07: Gonal-f and IUI cycle = BFN
March 08: Waiting to start IVF, but O'd on my own after weight loss!!!!
April 08: TTC with clomid 100 mg= BFN....but happy I o'd again!!!
June 08: Consult with RE to start Gonal-F and IUI cycle.
July 08; Gonal-f and IUI cycle=Cancelled. Too many follies. E2 too high.

<div align="center">

</div>