View Single Post
August 3rd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Proud BF'ing Mama!!!
Hello i am new to this board..My name is Laurie and I am 32 wife to luis.. I have 2 DD's Ava (4) Zoey(2).. I am pregnant with my third girl due in dec...I had 2 miscarriages one right before this one...The first one was early on. The second one i was 15 weeks and 5 days when i heard the baby's heartbeat..I went back one week later and the baby had passed..This pregnancy has been very scary for me..But thank God so far everthing is okay.. I had a U/S the other day and they said that my fluid was slightly low..( i know i don't drink enough water though) But they also found a left ventricular cardiac foci..Which the tech said is common that she sees several in a week..But it is somekind of marker for down syndrome and i have to go have a U?S at the hospital on Tuesday..My doctore told me that they are very common and most often are nothing but they have to check and of course i am a mess...Anyone here of this?? Sorry this was so long.
Today
Well I am back and they said that my fluid looks great..They said that everything looks fine..With the foci there is still a very low like 1 out of 1000 something that the baby could have down syndrome..But he said i shouldn't worry cause everything looks good..The only way to tell for sure is amnio but i don't want that so i am just gonna have faith, that everything is ok..He said he sees them all the time and 99% of the baby turn out healthy..Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers..Your all great..Pics she was impossibe to get a good pic, she was in a ball almost the whole time..but we got a few.