View Single Post
August 8th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
First of all I would stop the take out. That is giving her control and she is the child. In my house you have a choice to eat dinner that is made or you can try it and if you really do not like it you can make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You can also ask her what she likes that is cooked by you or your DH. See if there is anything that you can cook that she will eat. My children are also very thin and small. Sadie is 9 and 42lbs, Lilly is 7 and 41lbs and Gabe is 3 and 30lbs. The girls are both short and Gabe is tall. My children are very active and have to go outside and play. They do not get TV during the school year unless there is a friday night movie and popcorn that they have earned through out the week. Summer is a little different with the TV they watch in the morning and that is it. Sometimes during Gabes nap time but not often. They burn a lot of calories and snack 2 times a day. It is 1030 here which is snack time and they are having a peice of peanut butter toast because that is what they wanted.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!