View Single Post
August 12th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
So no one has written in here in a while, so I thought that I would start us off again. A lot of us are on the same cycle, so it would be interesting to journal together........

It's CD5 and I will be starting my Clomid tonight before I go to sleep. We are really hoping that this works out for us, as we don't want to go through any more surguries. We think we are finally getting all our chicks in order, as I have the child-friendly car now (got rid of the sports car 3 months ago). We are in the process of getting a house that will be big enough for a family of more than 2. And I am learning (not fast, but learning) to just relax and go with the flow at work, so the stress is lowered. To give you an understanding of work....

I am an assistant customer service manager at a grocery store. Sometimes I feel like I am doing my job and my manager's job. When there is an issue with the department, the store management usually comes to me instead of her. To top it all off, the human resource person is out on maternity leave. And guess who's the only one in the store that is qualified to do her job in her absence. Yup, me. So since I got back to work in June after my lapro, I have been doing 2 jobs, hers and mine. And for 2 weeks in July, my manager was on vacation, so that added another bunch of things to my plate. So for a while, it seemed like I was trying to muss 120 hours worth of work into a 40 hour workweek. Here's where the stress comes in daily. There are days that I am supposed to be scheduled as the HR person. I have reports that need to be run and researched, applicants to contact, interview, and hire, and other things to tend to. My manager likes to take advantage of the fact that I am there and gets me to do things for the checkout that she should be doing. So I was stressing out that everything wasn't getting done......but......

Stress is one of the things that can hurt my chances of a BFP. So I am going to just let everything fall where it will and do what I can. If I can't get it all done, then I can't get it all done.
Sorry for rambling on, but I just needed to really vent that out...

So I will update my journal each day that I have something.....we'll see how the CLomid works out....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson