View Single Post
August 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had some pinkish/brown discharge on cd 12-13 this cycle and now have it again yesterday and today on cd 23-24. I just started temping this cycle on day 14 and have yet to see a clear increase in temp. I'm thinking I haven't O'd yet, or may won't this cycle. It's hard to tell when I only started temping on day 14, but I usually ovulate late, around day 17 or so. But this is also my first cycle temping ever, so I can't be certain of when I O. I have also had a lot of CM this cycle, I've had it since about cd 13 until yesterday, today it appears to be drying up. I'm so confused! Has anyone had this before?
Thanks ladies!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)