View Single Post
August 14th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Julie, I hope your little one is feeling better and that you all can go home soon. There is no such thing as too much info with us, we love learning more about each other. With reading, I read pretty much everything - mystery, action/thriller, romance, historical, crafty, etc. I just finished this morning Dean Koontz's novel, Odd Hours. It was really good.

With the scrapbook pages, I'd love to see yours. I've only been scrapping for about 1 1/2 years, so I still consider myself new to the world. It's so much fun though!!! Here at JM we also have a scrapbooking forum if you'd like to check that out. Scroll towards the bottom and it's down there. I get alot of inspiration from those ladies and we usually have a cyber crop each month which is alot of fun. Here's the link I posted last weekend of the pages I did for August's Cyber Crop.

August Cyber Crop Pages

and if you want to see more . . . here's the link to the pages I've uploaded of my wedding album. Sorry, I did forget to take the pages out of their protective sleeves so there is some glare.
Wedding Album

This weekend we're going to be pretty busy, but hopefully I'll get to do some scrapping. I just picked up the latest edition of Better Home & Garden Scrapbooks, etc. and I can't wait to try some of their page sketches.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!