View Single Post
August 14th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And the good news is that Hayden looks great!! That has not necessarily been confirmed by the doc yet, but the words the u/s tech used was "everything looks good" and remarked that he had a big belly! Thank you Ben and Jerry's for making my little boy a chunker!

He already weighs one whole pound, which is a little surprising to me bc everything I read says he should be between 10-12 oz.'s! Yikes! Do I have a 12 lb baby in my future?! Ladies, I would love to hear how much your baby weighed around this time if you were told.

Anyhow, I was a little disspointed in the whole U/S experience though. I had a not so friendly tech. She was nice, just not friendly or all that interested in making it an enjoyable experience for Mom and Dad. We got 0 good pictures, they all are pretty messed up. And, the last u/s tech we had was so nice and put everything on a CD for us and gave us some great pics. This lady, not so much..... I was really looking forward to this U/S, and it just didn't go how we were expecting it to.....

Oh well, as I told DH the most important thing was that Hayden looked good, even if he is a little fattie, and that is all I really care about...

Oh, by the way, if there was a problem that the us tech didn't see, when would I hear something you think from the doc?

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007