Topic: DDC
View Single Post
August 16th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
I joined another DDC on another website straight from the start, and I never fit in there, never connected. I had so many worries, and scared and no one there would respond to those worries and scares, just left my questions hanging there. I gues they did not want to worry and think about the negative things, and every other day I was questioning something else to worry about, but hey I can see where they were comming from but I cant help my fears, thats what having to bury a child will do to you. So since I felt lost there and no connections I searched around found this one, and was in love with woman who were understanding,informative and supportive. I never joined the ddc here, I lurked there from time to time, to see what other woman feel that I am at the moment, but never felt like that was for me either. PAL is all I have needed!!

Some people dont have natural common sense compassion, its not their fault its just not there, so thats why they say and ask things that well...seems harsh to us. Woman who have lost children are on another plane in this world....a whole diffrent kind of understanding.