View Single Post
August 19th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, we found out we are expecting number 7 and are so excited! Actually all the bleeding must have been IB. My period was due on Sunday, so Monday morning I decided to take a test just to make sure. I really wasn't expecting it to be positive, with all the discharge. It actually had me kind of concerned, but I'm just trying to relax and enjoy it. Whenever I'm pregnant I won't test positive until I'm usually 2-3 days late, this time the line was dark and right away, so there was no question. I started crying when it came up and my DH came in and was all concerned something was wrong, but when I told him why, he was super excited. We don't get into the doctor until the middle of September, so are holding off on telling anyone, (except you ladies of course!) until we see her. We won't tell the kids until a little later. I like having a secret between DH and I, it's kind of neat. We're not sure what the families reaction will be, they think we have to many already and are usually not shy letting us know that. I think it comes out of concern, but it's still hard not to have them excited. With this being number 7, I will show pretty early, I don't have any tummy muscles left, lol! So we'll see how long we can keep this secret!

I'm not sure how to say this, but I almost feel bad posting this. You ladies want and deserve a pregnancy so bad, and you all deserve it! I don't want to upset anyone, I know how hard it is to be happy for someone and yet sad at the same time for yourself. If you'll still have me, I'd love to hang around and post with you ladies, you are all so wonderful, and I want to be the first to congratulate you all when you all get those BFP's! Thanks for everything ladies!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)