Topic: Hard weekend
View Single Post
August 19th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
HUGS...I'm sorry that you have to deal with this..I agree with all the other woman, people dont realize what they are saying, what it means. My mom and dad and I have even heard my husband say that we are having the first grand boy baby. No. My first son was the first one. Its a hard hard thing to hear and to defend. They think you are being to sensitive when in all reality they are just being insensitive unintentionally. Grief is so hard and then to have grief and happiness intertwine is just overwhelming. And yes that question "Is this first child" I have been asked that, and had to say yes but I lost him at 22 weeks about 100 times at least. And they said well at least you are making it with this one and I just want to scream. Its so hard, and I am so very sorry. I pray that things come together with your mom, and hopefully she can understand that each of you have diffrent ways to handle grief and elation at the same time, seems like the only way she can celebrate Hannah is to stop grieving over Abby, and that may be her way..but it doesnt have to be forced to be yours.