View Single Post
March 2nd, 2005, 08:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
Hi Gayle and welcome to jm, I am Kelly the other cohost here and i will be the first one to tell you that no, pregnancy does not have to be all grins and giggles....I know this b/c I have been less than grinning or giggling with the baby I am pregnant with now. I am 25 and pregnant with my 4th child....a very unplanned baby. I am the kind of person that considers every baby a gift from God but that does not mean that it did not take me a long time to be "ok" with this pregnancy. and some days even though i will be having this baby any day now, I am still less than ok with it..most days i am freaking out trying to figure out how i am gonna do this. I totally understand how you feel and very rarely will anyone judge you here for just being honest. it has happened but rarely. especially on this board b/c we all are or have been in the same boat. I was on zoloft when i was pregnant with my 3rd and it was very helpful and she seems to have no negative side effects from it. This is a great place to vent, ask questions or just chat. I hope you hang around and I hope everything works out for you and your family. my dh has had a hard time dealing with this pregnancy but i think he is coming around and i think once he sees the baby he will be fine, if you ever want to chat pm me or catch me on here. I have been kinda scarce lately b/c of getting ready for the baby and i am also in the middle of an out of state move, but i check in at leasr once a day. hang in there.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)