View Single Post
January 11th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Regular
Hi everyone,

I've been on ortho-cyclen for 5 years and never had any problems. My period has always been regular as clockwork, I would take the last pill Saturday night and get my period Wednesday morning. It would be two days heavy and three days light. Last cycle my period was half a day late and only about 2/3 as heavy as usual. Also the first day was light, followed by two heavier days, then two more light days. I'd taken all my pills correctly and only had sex during the third week of the active pills (when I should be most protected - right?). Could I have gotten pregnant somehow? My breasts were very sore for a few days before my period, but that has since gone away. My lower right abdomen hurts but it might just be a pulled muscle. I'm now a couple days into my next set of active pills and today I felt slightly queasy most of the day, like I was a little seasick. This has never happened before. I was salivating more than usual and had a stale taste in my mouth. Does any of this sound like pregnancy? I would only be two weeks preg or less right now. Am I worrying too much over nothing? Please help me! Thanks in advance.