View Single Post
August 26th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Well I had a reg. doctor's appointment yesturday. Blood pressure was good 120/80. I've gained another 4 pounds in two weeks putting my total at 10 pounds. Heartbeat was good at 138. I asked her about that because two weeks ago it was 150 and she said they may have gotten her at a quiet moment. I am measuring where I should be. I asked about the weight from the last ultra sound because to me 1 pound 13 ounces at 27 1/2 weeks seems smalled and she said it was at the low end of normal and it just means I will have a small baby but they werent worryed about it. Then I told her about how my right foot swells up but the left one doesnt and she said to watch it and if there is any warmth or redness to call right away, that it could mean I have a blood clot in that leg so they would have to do a certain kind of ultra sound on it to look for it. Great. And to top off all that I caught a cold from my cousin over the weekend so now I'm more worn down and having a harder time breathing but of course it waits to start getting worst after the doctor's appointment so I didnt get to ask what all I could take besides Halls and Vicks Vaper rub. Its either a chest cold or broncitise (sp) coming on because I've had that before. So all in all my day yesturday kind of sucked. So thats the update on yesturday. I hope everyone else is having a better day.