View Single Post
January 13th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. How many times did you all MC before having a normal healthy pregnancy? I had two prior m/c approx 6-7 yrs ago. I did not realize that a d and c would slow the process of getting pregnant again...and I had a lot of medical problems that I didnt know about back then.

2. Did you do anything differently to make a successful pregnancy happen? Not on purpose. My DH and I found out that I have a reverse cervix so that it's pointing toward the back. Because of his back injuries, we had to change our normal position when we had sex. We don't know if this is the reason, but it seems logical to the both of us. I also lost 30lbs, got into better shape and started to watch my diet. I became much more healthy...plus the DR figured out that I has hypothyroidism and put me on meds for it.

My last m/c was when I was around 16wks. It was very difficult since I went into labor and everything. That probably was the worst. My first m/c I barely knew that I was preggo and hadn't even seen a dr for it. When it happened there was so much blood that I had to see the dr about it..that's when he told me I had a m/c. My periods were never regular and there were even times when I would go a year without one.

Now I'm preggo again and have made it to 18 weeks. I feel a little safer now, but it still worries me (and will keep worrying me until I have it).

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months