View Single Post
January 13th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls, I've been thinking about something since it happened...well Wed I had my dr's appt...I just love my dr. When she walked in she hugged me. Again reiterated my levels are looking good...she told me how to wean off the Prozac (1 every other day for 2 weeks, then 1 every 3rd day for 2 weeks, and so forth), she gave me blood work orders to get my hcg checked every 4 days until I come back to see her. She scheduled my u/s for 1/25. She told me not inserting anything into me....says she wants to make sure the baby implants with no disruption. So hence why no sex. We discussed Nathanael a bit his health and his weirdness...she was so supportive! She told me she was going to speak to him next time he comes in very systematically to help put him at ease. i thought that was so nice of her. when she left she hugged me again and said she's so happy for us....

Anyway, while I was talking with her she was reveiwing my chart and stopped to review my u/s pics from my twins...I couldn't help but see what she was looking at...she had a lot of pics...it made me sad...I keep thinking what will I do if that happens again...I'm so scared to lose this baby too. It's been on my mind for 2 days now...I keep seeing those u/c pics every time I close my eyes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead