View Single Post
August 28th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, after a few months of talking about it and planning it, Toni and her hubby came to my hometown for the weekend!!!!!! I got to meet my JM buddy in real life!

It was so much fun and of course we got along soooo well right off the bat. Even our Hubby's got along really great! I'm not surprised we all hit it off so well! We had a jam packed weekend in good old Lake George, and we wanted to share our pictures with you guys!
Be warned- we were camera crazy and took tons of pics... the slideshows are a combo of both mine and Toni's pics...

Toni and her DH arrived on Friday and we had a laid back afternoon of walking around the village and shopping. We went on a boat cruise of the lake (so much fun!) and then we had some dinner over looking the water listening to live music. The weather was sooo beautiful (we were worried cause it had been raining the whole week).

Here is the Picture slideshow from Friday:
Friday in Lake George

Saturday, we were up early for breakfast, and then we went to the Six Flags Great Escape amusement park. It was again really nice weather and I think we all had a blast! The rides were great and Toni screamed on nearly everyone (she's so loud! It was funny!) We spent time in the water park too. We left early cause a thunderstorm was starting, but it was still a great time. We drove up Prospect Mountain on our way home form the park, and it was pretty cool after the rain. That was fun until it started to rain again. We had dinner (including the BEST NACHO's EVER!) and then the mini-golf challenge was on- Girls v. Guys. We didn't do so well, but it was fun. The guys won.

Here is the Slide show from Saturday- Prospect Mountain:
Saturday- Propspect Mt

And Saturday at the Park and mini-golf:
Saturday- Great Escape

Sunday was a really relaxed day... the guys played golf and we went outlet shopping! Guess where our first stop was.... Of course Carter's! LOL. We each picked up some cute things, and hit the rest of the outlets. We headed back to the motel and hung out by the pool when the guys were finished. We ate dinner in the village and on our way back we stopped to see a Street Performer. The guys got called up to be Volunteers!!! They so didn't want to go, but they did it! Talk about Funny! You'll see in the pictures! I think they were slightly embarrassed. It was totally worth it!

Here is the slide show from Sunday:
Sunday's Pics

We wanted to post sooner, but getting the pics together was the culprit. Life gets busy. Speaking for my DH and I, we really had the best time hanging out with Toni and her DH. I definitely think that was the first of many get together's with each other and who knows... maybe 5 years from now, we'll be taking our kids on vacations together!!! We can't wait to hang out again in real life!

ETA: I updated the slide show with the missing picture! Refer to Toni's post below if you're confused! LOL

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!