View Single Post
August 30th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Can you say frustrating? I completely expected a BFN this morning, so I'm actually less upset about that (only because I had my big emotional break down at 13dpo) and more upset that I don't know what my body is doing!!! This situation gets me analyzing everything now. My temps are still way higher than pre-O, so I don't think AF is going to make an appearance today (or tomorrow for that matter). SO I got to thinking- what *if* I O'd like 3 days later? Only because my chart was funky at that time. O pains & CM do NOT support that, but this is how my mind's been working the last day now. My BBs started hurting at 11dpo (usually start at 8dpo), and today they are killing me!

Who knows- I called my doctor's office yesterday to let them know what was going on-- they called in my Clomid script in case AF showed up today- then I'd have it to start on Monday... If AF isn't here by Tuesday, they'll probably do a bloodtest to rule out pregnancy & am I back to square 1 with a missing AF?? UGH- I'm just frustrated- I'm sad, yes, but more frustrated with my body right now.

Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to let it out, and DH can only hear so much. We talked about it this morning and he asked if I could take a month off of pills/temping/ all that. I told him I'd LOVE to, BUT since I don't ovulate on my own most of the time, it'd be a waste of time & in two months I'd be back with a missing AF & starting over again. So we can't do that. Oh well... so yes, I did test with FMU & a FRER, and it was most certainly stark white like all of the other tests I've taken in my life.

If you made it this far, thanks for listening.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- JULY 2015 @ 34 weeks 6 days

Our family is now complete. The End.