View Single Post
August 30th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know that feeling all too well Jackie. You then start doubting your instincts, your symptoms...you start second guessing everything until you reach a point where it is just too much and you become numb. I've been there. And you're right, the only think that makes it any better is for either AF to show, or something concrete to happen. I had that happen to me a couple of months ago. I was certain I was PG. I was dreaming about it, all of my instincts told me I was, I had so many symptoms that I don't normally get, and then all of a sudden my temps dropped and AF was here. I'm only a PM away if you need to vent or just chat. You've always been there for me, and I'll always be here for you hun. I hope you get your concrete answer one way or the other soon. I guess just try to keep busy. Maybe you and DH can go see a fun movie thats out. Or go buy a new video game and get totally absorbed in that. Have you tried Boom Blox for the Wii yet? The new Tiger Woods is out now too. Its fun to create your characters. You enter your face, and it makes your character look exactly like you. DH and I played video games all night last night, and it really helped take my mind off of TTC stress. I know you and your DH are like us, you're both gaming geeks...so maybe that could help? HUGS

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!