View Single Post
August 30th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I know that feeling all too well Jackie. You then start doubting your instincts, your symptoms...you start second guessing everything until you reach a point where it is just too much and you become numb. I've been there. And you're right, the only think that makes it any better is for either AF to show, or something concrete to happen. I had that happen to me a couple of months ago. I was certain I was PG. I was dreaming about it, all of my instincts told me I was, I had so many symptoms that I don't normally get, and then all of a sudden my temps dropped and AF was here. I'm only a PM away if you need to vent or just chat. You've always been there for me, and I'll always be here for you hun. I hope you get your concrete answer one way or the other soon. I guess just try to keep busy. Maybe you and DH can go see a fun movie thats out. Or go buy a new video game and get totally absorbed in that. Have you tried Boom Blox for the Wii yet? The new Tiger Woods is out now too. Its fun to create your characters. You enter your face, and it makes your character look exactly like you. DH and I played video games all night last night, and it really helped take my mind off of TTC stress. I know you and your DH are like us, you're both gaming geeks...so maybe that could help? HUGS[/b]
You're the sweetest.. thanks for that. It is very nice to be in a place that you don't feel alone- and JM is that place for sure. It seems like one of us has felt or gone through what another has at all times & in all circumstances, so it makes it that much better when going through a bad experience. DH & I have actually played lots of games lately-- we truly are addicts so unfortunately more gaming doesn't help! We're having beautiful weather today, so we're going to work outside together today to get lots of yardwork done and such. It isn't "fun", but it'll take my mind off of things & we'll be together which is most important to me. Yesterday (we both took off a vacation day) my goal was to get the house super clean....... Jon helped me with that like more than he has in 4 years of marriage & it was awesome. He's doing all he can to help me stay positive too, so I'm very lucky.

Thanks again ladies. I know I'm not "out" yet, but I certainly feel like it & I'd like to get this show on the road so I can MOVE ON one way or another!

ETA- (I think we were posting at the same time, Aly)- I love you girl.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.