View Single Post
January 15th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks....It just really gets to me though. Her daughter just had a baby this past August. It was her first pregnancy. If anyone would have said that to her daughter...we would never hear the end of it. But since I have a history, well then it is o.k. to say. I was hoping to have a shower closer to my due date anyway, but the part that bothers me is how it was said. It made me feel like something was wrong with me, or I am broken or something...

I did not meet her son until after my 2nd m/c, so she did not know me when I was going through any of this. I had a very hard time with the first one. I would rather not go into the details, but suffice it to say I will never go to that hospital again for anything. I still have nightmares to this day about that experience.

Maybe she is trying to protect herself, in case anything happens...I don't know. She tends to say a lot of things without thinking though...think of Marie from "Everybody Loves Raymond" that is her to a T! (Even according to her own family, they kid her about it...)

I was so upset the one w/e we were visiting because we got in an argument (about me wanting to try cloth diapers, of all things) I think that she just likes the drama. I just need to figure out a way to not be the recepient of it, I guess.

Kaz