View Single Post
January 15th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi honey...I am so sorry for your earlier loss...I know being pg after a m/c is very scary...I feel it too. I lost 3 babies last year and all I want more than anything is to bring this one home safe and sound. My b/f absolutely thinks I am the craziest woman alive. I tell him to come take a look on here to see in fact I am not alone..he won't because he likes to make fun of me I decided and seeing that my feelings are "normal" for someone in a posuition like yours or mine would take all his fun away...
Men ugh!
Anyway, know you're not alone and I feel what you do about the DDC...i've poste d alittle here and ther in mine but not much. I also sometimes think I'm not pg and this is all a mistake. Then i feel guilty for denying my baby. Other times my locve surges and then I get scared adn tell myself to stop feeling so much. It's just an emotional rollercoaster isn't it?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead